Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Sadness of Second Place


What's this jibber-jabber?

This fool actually added a picture to his blog finally? Well, all right!

Yeah, I'm quite distraught that I can't dive right into the WHFB RB. They need to hurry up and release it before I accidentally create my own game system centered on Chuck Norris and Mr. T. I'll bet they'd sell me the rights pretty cheap and I bet I could market it. Anyway, I've been sprinkling samples from my developing game in other peoples' comments sections, but I thought I would repost a couple of them here, because it gives me an excuse to share one of my favorite mental images with the world (see pic).

The Beard of Charles: Being the pinnacle of Mankind's achievements in the realm of facial hair (a distant second going to Mr. T as the Bearded Lady in the Movie "Freaked"), Chuck Norris's beard affords him a 2+ Invulnerable Save.

Turn the Other Cheek: Should Chuck Norris choose to show a measure of mercy and 'turn the other cheek,' the other side of The Beard of Charles affords him additional protection. Chuck Norris may reroll his Invulnerable Save. If he does so, he loses one attack in the next round of fighting.

1 comment: