Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nerd Herd Alert


Sorry I didn't tweet this last night, but I passed a gaggle of gamer geeks on Kemp Street yestereve. Must have been a little after 10. Here's the sad part: I was jealous of them. I didn't even have time to stop and say hi (and maybe get glimpse at the store's copy of the new Warhammer book?). That's how little of a life I have right now.

I was on a mission to Walmart to get pre-sharpened pencil because I haven't unpacked any pencils or sharpeners since the move, and CVS had the gall to shut their doors in my face at 10:01 P. M. Upon accomplishing my mission, I experienced my very first bout of test anxiety (which is hilarious since I couldn't care less whether I passed today's tests or not) by laying awake until the wee hours.

So now I've just returned from 8 hours of testing (minus the 12 minute lunch break) and I feel like I've just run a marathon. This is definitely a beer and hobby night. (Yes, I know beer and painting don't mix--I'll find something other than painting...if only I had the new WFB RB!)

No comments:

Post a Comment