Friday, April 9, 2010

Black is the new Black

Black is dé·mo·dé? Nonsense. It has been and ever shall be the best color for a backdrop. This is just as true for a blog as it is for a picture of Elvis painted on velvet. Probably because black is the best color in the universe. Just ask Darth Vader. Or Mr. T. Black isn't back--you are!

Ok, so I ordered a check clock today. Mostly for my games of 40k, but I couldn't help but add a tournament chess set. Getting the chess bug again. Wonder if 40k has enough tournament players to implement an ELO rating system yet?

Also getting the itch to own 120 Guardians. Yes, it is possible my new job is driving me mad. More on that later...

2 comments:

  1. Heh.

    I've been playing on Chess.com recently, just for fun.

    What's the new job! C'mon - I've heard practically nothing.

    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching at Bright Ideas by day, house-hunter by night. I'm finally in contract, which means I have a little free time--until the house inspector reports next Tuesday. Hopefully it is a good report, because that would mean I'll have a hobby room this summer!

    ReplyDelete